So here is to all our friends and family who would like to know what the Colorado Eisenreich's have been up to. This may be my failed attempt to keep everyone up to date on our happenings, but I will give it a go.
Today is Sunday - my day to play catch up. Craig is at work and Cole is sound asleep (for how long is the question???) Since this is my trial run - I am going to keep it short and sweet (just like me). Craig is working Sun/Mon this week. I will be working Mon-Thurs. Friday is the day that Cole will get surgery to get tubes in his ears, and will hopefully be the end of the ear infections!!! We are looking at plane tickets to go home to WI - for Craig's brother Adams wedding in May. (Can't wait to see what WI looks like without snow - hopefully!). Also, can't wait for Cole to play with his cousins Alex and Trey!! We are currently watching my parents dog while they are away on a snowmobile trip - can't wait to see how that turned out. I am just going to stop typing now and preview my handy work. Will try to do something more formal later.
Goodbye 2014
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment